Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine








HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

How are you spending your Valentine's day??? Mine will be rather sad as Eric has to work this evening but we planned to celebrate it tomorrow. Then it's his day off. Can't wait as I won't think about the diet so I want to eat all yummie food. And off course I can't wait as it will be a whole day together with my sweetheart.




Thanks for all those who crossed their fingers for me. I got that job for a day. Yeah, I know, it's only a day but it's a day that I can work and I earn money. So today I was teaching toddlers instead of school children. It was nice to work with them and they were all so sweet. I had 16 of them. We painted a red heart for Valentine's Day. I told them to give it to their parents. I hope the parents are happy with it.


Thanks to Mommahoop, I found the cheese sandwiches with peanut butter on the internet. You can see the image underneath. If someone want to make a trade with me, I would be happy to know. Then I can send you some typical Belgium cookies


You can see it better on this website http://www.lance.com/html/products/default.aspx?pgp=16

No comments: