Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cleaning


This evening, my friend Daphné will come over to scrap. Can't wait!!! It's actually the first time that someone comes over to my house to do some scrapbooking. So right now, I'm cleaning the living room so that it looks spotless. The hardest part is cleaning the carpets as we have two cats who love to run around. They leave hair everywhere. Well, eventhough they let me clean a lot, I couldn't miss them. They are so cute. My sweet Baileys jumps on my lap when I watch tv and sometimes she lays very close to my head when I'm laying down in the sofa. She loves to be near me. What a cutie!!!

Sorry for the small update but I need to rush today so tomorrow will be a bigger update with new pics of my Thailand album. Hope you still wants to see them as I'm posting lots of them lately.

Enjoy your Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Scrappyilse said...

Hey Isolde,

Ik ken het gevoel erg goed! Één keer in de twee weken komen een vriendin van mij en mijn moeder croppen. Dan moet ik ook altijd zorgen dat alles (in elk geval redelijk) aan kant is. Ach ja, als je het daarna maar gezellig hebt, dat is het belangrijkste :)

Veel plezier!