Friday, March 16, 2007







Wednesday evening, my friend Daphne came to scrap together. She had a little present for both of us. It was a yummie present. She bought some chocolate eggs that we could eat while scrapping. I love the white chocolate ones and brown but not black. I scrapped a page about Eric who's scuba diving in Thailand. It's not finished yet. I guess we talked too much instead of scrapping.

Yesterday we went to some kitchen stores to get some ideas. I saw some really nice ones and I took some pics of them. Unfortunatly Eric doesn't like white for a kitchen so we need to compromise. In the last store we found a nice kind of wooden doors and we can choose the colours. I agreed with Eric for that one as I liked it too. Didn't take any pics of it as the salesman was around us the whole time. He will make a pricelist and drawing about the kitchen and we have a new appointment within 2 weeks. We haven't decided yet, just wanted to know how much it would cost. So we can choose other kitchens if we don't like the price or choose another shop. All options are open!!

In the evening we went out with friends and had a few drinks. Well, I got a little drunk as I didn't drink alcohol since I started dieting. That was 2 months ago. I had lots of fun and that's the most important thing. We had dinner in a nice restaurant too. I had a pasta dish with scrimps and mushrooms. Mmmmm
Enjoy your Friday!! Only 1 day and it's weekend again!.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

hey
die keuken is prachtig, wij hebben echter modern minimalistisch...
je foto's zijn ook erg fijn en origineel
zal toch eens moeten bij jou komen scrappen ;-)

Kate O'Brien said...

Those chocolate eggs look YUMMY!!

I drank a little too much on Saturday too! I'm not a big drinker so a little goes a long way!
Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Isolde. Hoe gaat het nu met je? En met het lopen?
Die achtergrond op mijn laatste lo is idd van Basic Grey. Ben een beetje verslaafd aan dat papier geloof ik.. zo mooi!!
groetjes!