Friday, January 23, 2009

I finally found some time to upload some daily pics for the project.
Got some mail from my penpals in the mailbox (January 16)

Ready to go to a basketbal match. (January 17)



Relaxing in the sofa with a good book and chips (January 20)


My voice is gone, I can barely speak (January 21)



The kids in my class made a project about 'old proffesions' (oude beroepen) (january 22)


The weather s*cks. It's raining cats and dogs. (January 23)





Baileys always loves the bathroom but she know she's not allowed to go in there. So every now and then (when we forget to close the door) she jumps between the towels and sleeps over there.




She loves to rub her face.
Is the weather that bad at your side of the world too?? I don't mind if it rains when I'm inside the house with cosy clothes on and a nice book. But I hate it when I have to work and run from my car to school, from playground to classroom, .... Yikes!!
Thank god it's Friday!!!


5 comments:

Mika said...

Love the cat!!!

Mika

Je@net said...

Leuke foto's Isolde!
Fijne week gewenst!

Birgit said...

Toch leuk he, zo'n rijtje foto's van elke dag! Ik maak nu ook veel meer foto's van de gewone dagelijkse dingen nu ik met mijn jaarboek bezig ben!
Enneh... hier schijnt vandaag een heerlijk zonnetje, 't lijkt wel voorjaar!

Arianne said...

Wat een mooie foto van dat raam!
Goed gelukt.

(Ik heb iets op mijn blog voor je achter gelaten.)

Anonymous said...

I love your cat ;)