Monday, July 02, 2007

Books and game

Hi everyone,
Today is my officially the first day of my 2 months summer holiday. Yippppeeeee!!!! I'm so happy to have more free time now.
Eric and I didn't plan going on vacation this year but we decided to go. We will leave on August 14th and stay there for a week. Now, I guess you are curious about the country we will visit?? Well, I'll play a game with you all. I'll give a clue every day and you have to guess where we are going. I'm curious how long it will take till someone knows the right destination. (Desi, Daphne and Kelly, you can't play as I already told you where we are going, haha)


clue 1: We need to take the plane and it's about a 3,5 hours flight. For those who don't know, I live in Belgium.

Something else now: Eric is having problems with his back. He had surgery about 4 years ago and now he's in major pain again. Poor guy. He's seeing a physical therapist and needs to go to the hospital on Friday for a scan. I hope he doesn't need a surgery again. I try to help him as much as possible so I spend a lot of time in his pub working there. That's why I'm not online a lot lately.

Oh yes, did some scrapping again too. It's a page about the library in my city. I'm addicted to book so you can imagine that I spend a lot of time there. It was my favourite place as a kid and I went there 2 times a week during holidays.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geniet van je vakantie!! Dat ga ik ook doen!! :-) Waren super drukke laatste weken.. dus blij dat ik even rustiger aan kan doen en meer tijd heb om te scrappen..

Fijne vakantie alvast! ;-) Ik zou nu echt nog niet weten waar je heen gaat..

Je@net said...

Great LO and a happy vacation!!!

R said...

Is het misschien een Spaans eiland of Turkije, ja oke 2 gokjes ;)

Leuke layout!!! Gaaf onderwerp!

Geniet van je vakantie!

justem said...

Aw totally jealous of the vacation! I really want to go on one! Fun layout! I love all the photos!

Angelique said...

Fijne vakantie ! Uuuhh, eerste voorzichtige gok...Cyprus ? En mooie layouts heb je gemaakt. Groetjes, Angelique

Dawn Stan said...

Lovely layout. I love books too. Loved the library as a kid and so do my girls now.

I am thinking you may be heading to Paris.

Michelle said...

Great design! Love love it!

Arianne said...

Ik denk Egypte. (Geen idee waarom!)

Houdoe, Arianne