Monday, April 02, 2007

De gevleugelde stad





































My weekend was good, very good!! There was a street theatre festival in our city, called 'De gevleugelde stad'. In English it can be translated as 'city with wings'. In the city center there were artists everywhere. I saw many performances and all were very good. On Saturday I went together with my dad and Hilde. We saw an English lady called Abigail and she was fantastic. I laughed a lot. She used men from the audience to help her with her acts. It was soooooo funny. On Sunday I went to see her again. The show was the same but I didn't mind as the men were diffrent and they react diffrent too. On Sunday I went with my friend Isabel. The last group we saw was 'Shake That'. There were 5 guys and they pretended to be bartenders. They made coctails and shaked it in lots of ways. Very spectacular. Enjoy the pics of the festival, they are on top again! Oh yes, I saw Kelly (talesfromthecrib) on the festival!! It was great to see you, Kelly. Can't wait till Sunday as we'll scrap together for the first time. Should be lots of fun.

Today is my first day of the Easter Holiday Don't know what I'll do today. It's a bit overwelming to have so many days off. There are tons of things that I want to do but above all I want to scrapbook and knit.









Have a wonderful Monday and I hope the weather is as beautiful as it is over here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you too!

I loved Abigail, her shows are always amazing. :) See you on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hej Isolde! Jij woont dus in Ieper? (even gegoogled..)
IK zit vandaag heerlijk buiten in het zonnetje, want ik denk dat het vanaf morgen alweer minder goed weer wordt.. Dus vandaag nog maar even niet scrappen en morgen aan de slag!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oops.. er ging iets fout. Het anonieme bericht is dus van mij. Geniet nog van je vakantie!!

Dawn Stan said...

Great pictures. Love the black and white and sepia tones. Looks like you had a fun time.

Je@net said...

Great pics! Most been a wonderful weekend!!

Birgit said...

Looks like you had fun!~Great pictures!

Angela said...

Awesome pics! How fun!

justem said...

Your photos are wonderful!!!