Thursday, August 20, 2009

The first pics

We are back from our vacation. Get ready for lots of pics
Destination Taba, Egypt


Airport love




















We arrived in the evening and when I looked out the window of our room, this was the view






I love to go snorkeling

























We were very close with the border of Jordan.








Lots of colourful fishes





The beach (what else ;-))









I still have lots of other pics but I'll upload them tomorrow because I don't have much time but I wanted to show you the first impressions.



8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great pics!!!

sarah said...

I AM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS of you right now! that looks like tons of fun. i love to snorkel too, and right about now... i'd love to be doing that!

can't wait for more photos from your trip.

hugs,
sarah.

Leontine said...

Hahaha, wat geweldig, mijn baas heeft daar ook gezeten. En volgens mij in dezelfde periode als jullie.
Wat een mooie foto's zeg!

Liefs,
Leontine

Charlotte said...

Lovely pictures and what a beautiful view from your hotel room in the evening.
It looks like you've had a GREAT vacation! :-)
Welcome back.
Love, Charlotte

The Italian Voice said...

I love everything about that place, I'd really like to visit it one day, it looks so peaceful and full of things to see, I'm sure you'll create wonderful layouts.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply, I hope we'll both succeed soon ;)
A big kiss and have a nice Sunday, ciao my friend!

Je@net said...

Wat een prachtige foto's, kan me voorstellen dat jullie genoten hebben!

Peggy said...

Mooie foto's!! Al een mini-album in gedachten?
xxx Peggy

Viv said...

Wat een prachtige foto`s, een collega van me is een paar weken geleden ook in Jordanie geweest!
Zo mooi!

Hoe is het met je traveljournal??
Heb je nog inspriratie weten te vinden?

Je bierviltjes album is erg leuk geworden!

groetjes Viv