2007 is almost gone. Only 7 hours left and 2008 will start. Can't believe how time flies. It's like there are only a few months gone since it was January 2007. It was a good year for me but I hope 2008 will even be better. I don't have big wishes for the new year but here are a few things:
- I hope that the renovations at Erics pub will be done without problems
- I hope to move into our new home by July 2008
- I hope to be pregnant by the end of 2008 (no no, still taking the anticonception, don't worry)
- I hope to spend many romantic hours with my bf
- I hope to scrap a lot escpecially with my fantastic 2 scrapping friends Kelly and Daphné.
- I hope to continue my new friendships made this year (Yeah, Kelly, you're one of them)
- I hope to try many new receipes.
- I hope that my family, friends and I will stay healthy.
And above all, I hope you all continue visiting my blog. Thanks for commenting the past year. You are wonderful.
Happy New Year!!!!!