The next round at Scrapbook Chalet Contest. We had to use some doodling on our page and nothing else but patterned paper. This is the page I made. It's about my Sunday evening scrapping time. Most Sundays I go to Kelly's house to scrap together. We always have lots of fun. The journaling tells some more about our scrapbooking together.
- on Sunday evening
- from 5 pm till ....
- first we talk a lot and then we start scrapping
- we drink coke light or pepsi max
- we eat self made cookies or cake
- Youri watches tv downstairs (Kelly's boyfriend)
- it often rains when we scrap together
- we use Kelly's fantastic green scrapstudio
- we are addicted to alfabeths and 7Gypsies stamps.
Let me know what you think about this page. I hope I make it to the next round. We are with 6 now and it has to be 4 for the next round.