Thursday, August 05, 2010

Transformation ;-)

I was in a shop when I saw this lovely baby t-shirt. There were sales and I only paid 0,50 euro!!! I fell in love with the print on it. Then, suddenly, I got an idea. I rushed to the 'Veritas' where they sell zippers and I bought a flashy pink zipper. When I got home, I ran to my sewing machine and ....

This is the result! A little purse for my pocket camera. The lining inside is pink like the zipper is pink too.


Do you remember the layout in my last post? The one with the pancakes? I was one of the favourites at the Sketchy Thursday webblog!!! I was so thrilled when I saw my layout posted on their site. Thanks a lot, Sketchy Thursday, love you!

6 comments:

Viv said...

Dit is echt enig :) Wat een lief stofje en zo leuk zo`n camera tasje!
Een idee om te onthouden!!

Fijn weekend, groetjes Viv

Evelien said...

ohh, zo schattig:))

charlot said...

Bedankt voor je reactie. Leuk dat je ook aanwezig zal zijn eind september. Het zou kunnen dat ik je niet onmiddelijk zal herkennen. Maar alvast tot dan!:)

Charlot*

Je@net said...

Wat leuk gedaan, Isolde! Super joh!

saffiertje said...

leuk idee!!! Heb al heel wat kleding om geturned in andere kleding enzo...
Blijft een sport!

groetjes miranda

Amelie said...

good idea !! and great result !