Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tagged (again, haha)


Werk dat ik heb gedaan / Places I worked :

1. supermarket

2. restaurant

3. as a teacher in primary school

4. -


Films die ik telkens weer kan zien / Movies I can watch over and over

1. Moulin Rouge

2. Dirty Dancing

3. The Holiday

4. The last Samourai


Televisieprogramma's die ik kijk / Tv shows I watch:

1. Bones

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. Sex and the City

4. CSI


Plaatsen waar ik heb gewoond / Places I lived:

1. Elverdinge

2. Ieper

3. -

4. -


Mijn favoriete eten / My favorite food:

1. Chocolade

2. Chips

3. Pizza

4. Pasta


Mijn favoriete kleuren / My favorite colours:

1. Blue2

. Dark red

3. Grass green

4. Pink

Plekken waar ik nu graag wil wezen / Places I want to be right now:

1. In my bed

2. On a tropical island

3. In a nice restaurant

4. Driving a Porsche 911


Namen die ik leuk vind, maar niet zou gebruiken voor mijn kinderen / Names I like, but won't use for my children:

1. Celeste

2. Estée

3. Marie-Julie

4. Robbe


I tagg: Daphné, Birgit Koopsen, Lam, Charlotte (and everyone else who wants to do this)

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Fun reading this!!!

Je@net said...

Leuk om te lezen ;-)

lam said...

well thanks for sharing this stuff about your self and i guess it´s now my time to think about it ;O)

Charlotte said...

Fun reading!! :-)
I will think of my answers and then post it on my blog.

Have a GREAT day!