Sunday, December 28, 2008

I did some scrapping

Yeah!!!! I finally did some scrapping. Yesterday evening (and night) I sat at my desk and started scrapping. It was not easy to start again after 2 months not scrapping but I'm happy with the results.
My friend Lilith made a page similar to this one and I loved it a lot so I scraplifted it :-) It's about the anual bookfair in our country.



These pics were taken on Christmas Eve this year. We had a great time with Erics kids and we took lots of pics. I printed the ones I liked the most and used them on this page.



I made this one about 2 months ago. The title is: I love christmas markets

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mooie pagina's Isolde!

Adrienne said...

Very nice!

Charlotte said...

Wonderful layouts you have been creating. The one about Christmas Eve is so cosy! And here we also watched Shrek in TV! :-)
I wish you and yours a very happy new year. I look forward to be following your blog in 2009 as well! :-)
Love,
Charlotte

Birgit said...

Dat was vast heerlijk, even weer lekker scrappen!! Mooie LO's!! Ik wens je een fijne jaarwisseling en een heel gelukkig 2009!!

Krisje said...

Hey Isolde, bedankt voor je lieve comment :-) Ik ga niet meer gaan denk is, mijn opa ligt in foetus houding en heeft geen contact meer met de buitenwereld. Zijn wezen is helemaal ingevallen. Kortom mijn mama raadde het mij af. Ik heb nu nog een goed beeld van hem, en dat wil ik graag zo houden. Het zijn leuke Lo's om terug mee in de waggel te springen :-) Ik was blijkbaar niet de enige met scrapperblock ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I adore all Christmas themed stores. I cant haven't scrapped in a few months now bc of moving and storage but I can imagine how weird its going to feel.( those are 1 of my favorite letter stickers)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

it looks so cute. I need to start scrapping again just like you. but i don't have any time to paint my studio LOL

thanks for following my blog girlie

big hug
Emine

Iris said...

Hele mooie layouts Isolde! Vooral de indeling van de 2e vind ik erg leuk!

ps mooi kerstkaartje heb je gemaakt!

Fijne jaarwisseling!

Romy said...

Wat een mooie pagina's. Super gedaan!

Ik wens je een mooie jaarwisseling en een prachtig 2009 toe!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful :) I really wish I could scar one day !! I haven't enough imagination :)